About PGStore

My photo
The online store of Korean stylish apparel in Jakarta, described by a simplicated women and designed by an edu-creative men. It's about living and loving fashion.

Tweets

Like Our Facebook

Followers

Live Traffic

Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's gonna rain! (I thought)

www.facebook.com/pgstores

Well, quick and simple post for today, unrelated with the end of the month weekend, we actually decided to spent this weekend on the mall, with a quite good nice weather also a bit windy, crossed me a beautiful thought: was it gonna rain? but then, it's not (ugh!).

By the time, I was so proud to be the person whose wearing my own PGStore collection, the only reason for that, is I felt that I should knew exactly what kind of comfy and chic product that I sell, simply said: I am what I sell ;)

So, this is what I wore today.. 


kpop t-shirt
 
Enjoying posed at the childhood store




..it continues with the cute stylish flexible dress ;)  

korean patterned short dress

korean patterned short dress
from barbershop to the clothing shop 
and of course my favorite supermarket stall!



La..la..la..la..la.. I kinda feels like one of the K-pop icon already *LOL




Finally, always and for sure, thanks God it's another nice and happy holiday.

Hope it happened and happens the same way for you too girls ;)









==================================================================



Ps: To see our collection and the details, 

don't forget to subscribe and comment to this blog,
add our facebook: www.facebook.com/PGStore
follow the twitter: @racun_kpop or


Have a Happy Shopping Beautiful! :* 







*Photos taken by: My beloved R

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aduh sis di supermarket jg masih bs narsis yaa XD hahah anw that clothes looks good on you :)

PGStore said...

Hahaha, kecanggihan teknologi bikin narsis ga kenal tempat sis :)) btw, thank youu sis Icel :*

Post a Comment